Welcome to episode #37 of The On Preaching Podcast, the podcast dedicated to helping you to preach faithfully, clearly, and better.
In this episode, I want to talk to you about the advice you would give a guest preacher…
- Be clear about the pastor’s expectations.
- Respect the occasion.
- Observe time limits.
- Avoid controversial subjects.
- Say, thank you.
- Ask permission.
- Be conservative.
- Participate in the worship service.
- Be on assignment.
What do you think? What do you think makes an effective sermon conclusion? What are the keys to concluding a sermon properly?
- The SBTS Expositors Summit | October 25-27, 2016 | Louisville, KY
- The Cutting It Straight Expository Preaching Conference | September 20-22, 2016 | Jacksonville, FL
- The Shepherds’ Conference Summit | February 28 – March 3, 2017 | Sun Valley, CA
If you have an idea for a podcast episode, a question to ask, or any feedback from what you have heard or read in this episode, leave a message in the comments section. Or send a message by clicking SEND VOICEMAIL tab to the right of this page.