– Easter Sunday at MSMBC. It is always a special time. Today was no exception. What a great day!
– Today was the first time in some weeks that I preached multiple services. It is what I have done for years now. And I found myself getting into a groove quite easily, like the whole riding a bike thing.
– This is the third week I have preached with sinus problems and cold symptoms. I have not really felt up to preaching the past several weeks. And it was discouraging to be feeling this way on Easter weekend. But the Lord gave me strength for preaching today. I am grateful.
– I preached today from the benediction recorded in Hebrews 13:20-21. I entitled the message, “Power to Reach your Full Potential.”
– I thought it was cool that there were people in attendance today who were all dressed up, while others were dressed down. There was really no emphasis on clothes. I like that.
– Once again, there were many guests in our worship services today. Very encouraging.
– As I was driving home from church, I noticed that the display in my car read that it was 86 degrees. You gotta love that wonderful California weather.
– I love MSMBC. It is a great privilege to serve this wonderful congregation.
– I am very tired.